- Through the years, B.U.M. Equipment has been ranked one of the Top 100 Brands since the inception of the Women’s Wear Daily report on the best known brands.
- During the first decade of the new millennium, the brand beat out a who’s who of brands in the apparel industry such as:
- World-renown designer names: Christian Dior, Donna Karan, Georgio Armani, Pierre Cardin, Kenneth Cole, and Perry Ellis
- Recognized jeans-wear names: Bugle Boy, Gloria Vanderbilt, Calvin Klein Jeans, Polo Jeans, Union Bay, and Mudd.
- Well-known retail brands: Banana Republic, Express, and Cherokee
- Iconic classic names: Jones New York, Izod, and Coach
- Famous sporting goods names: Spalding, Champion, and Puma
B.U.M. also, has ranked in the top 10 of young contemporary brands. B.U.M. was regarded in such great company as Guess, Abercrombie, and Esprit. Since its introduction in 1986, the B.U.M. Equipment brand has developed a loyal and growing consumer franchise.
In an unrelated survey, Bum Equipment was recognized as the 9th Most Familiar Women’s Contemporary Fashion Brand.
The success of the B.U.M. Equipment trademark in these surveys illustrates the effectiveness of the Company’s brand building efforts along with the momentum and brand recognition generated by U.S. retail sales of over $2.0 billion over the past 15 years.